Monday, 30 March 2009

Upscaling


I find my work is getting larger and larger as the MA continues. This is image is a current work in progress. The actual size is approx 180 x 42 cm but I can envision this growing some more! I recently made some screen prints on the largest bed in the print studio so now I'm tempted to make something really massive. I want to create a continuous landscape/cityscape using printed and hand made techniques, and use digital animation techniques to unfold some sort of narrative within the panorama.

4 comments:

Paul Shinn said...

I really like this - especially the combination of textures and colours. I can imagine driving through this city, watching the buildings passing by...

elizabeth barnett said...

lock and load aine! its fantastic.

pfg84 said...

this looks amazing...bigger BIGGER BIGGER!!!!

David Michael Beaupre said...

I like your blog!

http://pitchbendpost.blogspot.com/